The Society was founded in 1994 to foster and encourage the collection, appreciation, study, preservation and documentation of early American Pattern Glassware (EAPG), its makers, and its place in American life, past and present. We are a non-profit group of collectors and dealers sharing an interest in this beautiful American work.
- Do you love old glass?
- Would you like to make new friends who share your interests?
- Are you fascinated by the people, animals, and/or plants pictured on Victorian Glass?
- Are you a history buff interested in the glass make for fairs, events, organizations or political campaigns?
- Have you wondered about the old glass that was in grandmother's cupboard?
- Have you ever looked at this glass and wondered who, what, where, or why?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, you will want to join The Early American Pattern Glass Society.
Click Here for More Information and to become a member/renew your membership