DALZELL BROTHERS & GILMORE GLASS CO. UNNAMED NO.1 (AKA)
Dalzell Brothers & Gilmore Glass Company (Wellsburg-WV, Operated: 1883-1888) , Introduced: C. 1886
• NOTE: Sid Lethbridge 2019: [The] decoration was patented by August Hamprecht of Wellsburg, WV in 1886 and appears on Dalzell Bros. & Gilmore lines. Their factory was located in Wellsburg before moving to Findlay in 1888. Based on the patented decoration, it appears that we can now assign this pattern with its distinct bowtie standard to that firm.
• Motifs: (Bands/Rings), (Plain)