ROBINSON GLASS CO. No. 129 (OMN)
Robinson Glass Company (Zanesville-OH, Operated: 1893-1900), Introduced: 1896
• NOTE: ID provided by Sid Lethbridge: National acquired the Robinson Glass Co. and moved the equipment and moulds to other factories. The moulds for this pattern went to their Ohio Flint Glass Works and eventually they moved on to the Cambridge Glass Co. This pattern is very similar if not identical to McKee's Napoleon also introduced in 1896. However, based on catalog listings, Napoleon was only available in bowls of various sizes, plates and tumblers. No. 129 is a full line of tableware.
NOTE: Cambridge 2504
• Motifs: (Diamonds), (Fans), (Arches/Crescents)