Central Glass Works (Wheeling, WV, Operated: 1896-1939) - Wheeling, WV
  • Notes: December 1895, a new company called the Central Glass Works purchased Factory O from the US Glass Co. They were in operation from 1896 to 1939. This is the firm that bought the Chippendale moulds from Jefferson in 1919.

Patterns by Central Glass Works (Wheeling, WV, Operated: 1896-1939) - click a thumb image to view all images for that pattern